Medicare Supplement Insurance

We take all the confusion out of comparing and buying Medicare Supplement Plans, (also known as Medigap Policies).
The first thing you need to know is that Medicare Supplement Plans were Standardized in 1992 for your protection. Meaning, Insurance Companies offer the same Standardized Medicare Supplement Plans for a different monthly premium. It’s the same exact coverage for a different price!
Our mission is to find you the best Plan for the Best Rate. There’s no need for you to pay more money for the exact same coverage and benefits.
SAVE between $500 and $1,000 a year on your Medicare Supplement Plan!
Let us take all the Hassle out of comparing Medicare Supplement Plans in your area (also known as Medigap Policies). Let Us do the shopping for you!
Choose ANY DOCTOR or HOSPITAL in the UNITED STATES that accept MEDICARE!
No need to wait for REFERRALS to get the MEDICAL help you need!
There’s no need for you to contact 20 or more companies, or allow pushy salespeople into your home. LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Supplementing your Medicare CARE coverage.
There are 8 gaps left by Medicare part A and B. Medicare Supplement Insurance plans A thru L (Medigap policies) cover various portions of the gaps left by Medicare. To view the plan chart A thru L click here.
Gaps left by Medicare part A. ( Hospitalization)
: Days 1-60 you have to pay a deductible of $1068.00.
: Days 61-90 you have to start paying coinsurance $267 per day.
: Days 91-150 coinsurance goes up to $534 per day.
After 150 days Medicare quits paying.
Skilled Nursing.
: Medicare pays first 20 days in full.
: Days 21-100 you have to pay coinsurance at rate of 133.50 per day.
Gaps left by Medicare Part B (Outpatient Services). When you go see the Doctor or go to the emergency room and you are not Hospitalized.
: There’s an Annual Deductible of $135 before Medicare pays.
: Medicare pays 80% leaving YOU responsible for 20%.
: You have to 100% of excess charges. ( This is when Doctors Charge you over what Medicare approves.)
This is Medicare Part A and B in a nutshell. There are various plans that will lower or eliminate your gaps left by Medicare.
Plan F is the most popular plan Available. It Covers all the gaps left by Medicare Part A and B !!
Plan J is the most comprehensive plan Available. It covers everything Plan F covers, plus two added benefits!!
Medicare Supplement policies are sold by Insurance Companies to cover the gaps left by Medicare part A and B. Medicare Supplemental Plans do not include Medication Coverage.
Prescription plans are covered by Medicare part D. For a free part D analysis click here.
Medicare Supplemental Plans are not Advantage plans. Medicare Advantages plans are when you opt out of Medicare part A and B and go into Medicare part C. Medicare part D is Your Drug Coverage Plan. Medicare Supplement plans help cover or eliminate the deductibles, coinsurance and copayments left by Medicare. Some Medigap policies have benefits not covered by original Medicare.
What’s your situation:
Are you new to Medicare and find yourself frustrated?
Do you currently have a Supplement Plan and find yourself paying way more than your family members and friends? Or maybe you are pre-65 and need help figuring out what your options are.
Here at CompareMedicareSupplements.org I will take all of the confusion out of finding a Medicare Supplemental Plan that fits your needs and budget. With 20 plus companies at our disposal, our Agents are confident that they can advise you on the plan that’s the best fit for you. Free of charge!!

Update!! My quoting system is currently down. The good news is that I am an Independent agent. This means that I will be the only person calling you and I will not sell your information to any other agents! I am only servicing the State of Texas and will contact you within 24 hours. I look forward to speaking to you!

Have you recently gotten a rate increase?  Some companies monthly premiums have risen 40% and higher!  Well if you’re looking for the best Medicare supplement Companies with the best rates you’ve come to the right place.  Save up to 65% per month by clicking the Start Here button above.  I also help our clients with Medicare part D Prescription Drug Plans!  Don’t wait another day to save big on your Medigap policies.  I am here to help guide you through the Maze of Medicare and Medicare Supplements.

I will take all the confusion out of comparing and buying Medicare Supplement Plans, (also known as Medigap Policies).

The first thing you need to know is that Medicare Supplement Plans were standardized in 1992 for your protection. Meaning, Insurance Companies offer the same Standardized Medicare Supplement Plans for a different monthly premium. It’s the same exact coverage for a different price!

Our mission is to find you the Best Plan for the Best Rate. There’s no need for you to pay more money for the exact same coverage and benefits.
SAVE between $500 and $1,000 a year on your Medicare Supplement Plan! Let us take all the Hassle out of comparing Medicare Supplement Plans (also known as Medigap Policies) in your area. LET US do the shopping for YOU!

Choose ANY DOCTOR or HOSPITAL in the UNITED STATES that accept MEDICARE!

No need to wait for REFERRALS to get the MEDICAL help you need! There’s no need for you to contact 20 plus Companies or allow PUSHY Salespeople into your home. LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!

There are 8 gaps left by Medicare part A and B. Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans A thru L (Medigap policies) cover various portions of the gaps left by Medicare. To view the plan chart A thru L, click here.

Gaps left by Medicare part A. (Hospitalization)
: Days 1-60 YOU have to pay a deductible of $1184.00.
: Days 61-90 YOU have to start paying coinsurance $296 per day.
: Days 91-150 coinsurance goes UP to $592 per day.
After 150 days Medicare QUITS paying.

Skilled Nursing.
: Medicare pays first 20 days in full.
: Days 21-100 YOU have to pay coinsurance at rate of 148 per day.

Gaps left by Medicare Part B (Outpatient Services). When you go see the Doctor or go to the Emergency Room and you are Not Hospitalized.

: There’s an Annual Deductible of $147 before Medicare pays.
: Medicare pays 80% leaving YOU 20%.
: YOU have to PAY 100% of excess charges. ( This is when Doctors Charge you over what Medicare approves.)

This is Medicare Part A and B in a nutshell. There are various plans that will LOWER or ELIMINATE your gaps left by Medicare.

Plan F is the most comprehensive plan Available. It Covers all the gaps left by Medicare Part A and B !!

Plan G is the most popular plan Available. It covers everything Plan F covers except the part B deductible but may be your best solution for savings!!

Medicare Supplement Policies are sold by Insurance Companies to cover the gaps left by Medicare part A and B. Medicare Supplemental Plans DO NOT include MEDICATION Coverage.

PRESCRIPTION plans are covered by Medicare part D. For a free part D analysis click here.

Medicare Supplemental Plans are NOT Advantage plans. Medicare Advantages plans are when you OPT OUT of Medicare Part A and B, and go into Medicare Part C. Medicare part D is Your DRUG Coverage Plan. Medicare Supplement Plans help cover or eliminate the deductibles, coinsurance and copayments left by Medicare. Some Medigap policies have benefits not covered by original Medicare.

What’s your situation:

Are you NEW to Medicare and find yourself frustrated?
Do you currently have a Supplement Plan and find yourself paying way more than your family members and friends? Or maybe you are pre-65 and need help figuring out what your Options are.

Here at CompareMedicareSupplements.org we take all of the confusion out of finding a Medicare Supplemental Plan that fits your needs and budget. With 20 plus Companies at OUR disposal, our Agents are Confident that they can advise you on the plan that’s the BEST FIT FOR YOU!

Free of charge!!

No comments yet.

Leave a Comment

*

Top